waiting

waiting

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Home 9 Months




This boy💙
He is so sweet.  He's funny and laughs easily.  He's inquisitive and smart.  He's active and busy.  He likes to figure things out and won't stop until he gets it. He loves to play outside.  He enjoys making us laugh.  He's proud of his accomplishments.  He's quick to show us what he can do.  He's a problem solver. He enjoys helping with just about anything.  He's brave and confident.  He is talking more and expressing himself better.  He is a joy! A very, very busy joy  💙















A playdate outside with some good friends and a FUN experience down the hill in the car- he loved it!




I missed the picture on his first ride down where he turned and his face was a HUGE smile before he jumped out to push it back up the hill to do it again.





It didn't take much practice for him to grab the bat and start swinging.  He made contact and kept hitting it again and again.   I think we have some sports in his future.


 

A little bit of daddy love.  He laughs and laughs.

 

He loves the bubble machine.  We learned the hard way it is for outside.... all the bubbles land on the hardwood floor and everyone starts slipping and falling; it was not good.  Funny, but not good!

 
He doesn't miss a beat.  I was helping Elizabeth make birthday cookies to take into school.  We dropped some frosting on the floor- he was sure to help. I didn't realize what was happening ar first.  But I had to grab my camera before I stopped him. 

The evidence was CLEAR!



And just like that, another month has passed. And in the middle of him getting bigger and talking more and doing more things; time stops.  Give him a blanket and his thumb and he's back to an infant in my arms.  I treasure these moments.  I soak them up and think of all the ones I've missed.  And so, so glad of all the ones I have to look forward to.

And finally, he got to get in some shots of Evan and Anna's prom pictures.  True to his style, he didn't stay long before he was on the go again......












No comments:

Post a Comment